This Saturday, June 20th, I'll be giving an all day workshop on color theory for subjects of all kinds including landscape, figurative and entertainment arts. Here's what we'll cover:
- The fundamentals of color theory for painters (traditional and digital).
- The emotional impact of various color combinations to create mood and environment.
- Principles for organizing the complexities of color into pleasing harmonies.
- Color exploration exercises.
- Painting from a costumed model in a colored light environment.