Here's what we'll cover:
- The fundamentals of color theory for painters (traditional and digital).
- The emotional impact of color and lighting to create mood and environment.
- Principles for organizing the complexities of color into pleasing harmonies.
- Strategies for solving color problems quickly and effectively.
- Color exploration exercises.
- Painting from a costumed model in a theatrical, colored light environment.
To enroll contact the Los Angeles Academy of Figurative Art at 877-695-2232. Their site is www.laafa.org.